If you are new to making money online, then be sure to look at my earlier posts (especially the posts titled "Introduction," "Paid Survey & GPT Sites Explained," "How to be Successful," and "Get in the Mindset to Make Money." Those posts are super valuable to anyone who is new to making money online or anyone who is serious about making money with GPTs and paid surveys. Use the right column to navigate through this blog. You can browse by topic or look through the archive which lists all of the posts ever made.

If you are wanting to make this a hobby, you can easily make $20-50 a month. To do that, I would deffinitely start out with Cash Crate. Then choose a couple more sites that you like. Good GPT choices would be: Fusion Cash, Squishy Cash, and Sparkle Dollars. A great survey choice is Your 2 Cents. And great paid to click choices are Bux.to and Clix Sense.

If you want to make serious money, then join all of the sites I listed above and spend a little time each week trying to get referrals under you, as well as working on completing surveys and offers. After you get the hang of dealing with this list of money making sites, then join and try out other sites that I have listed in the right hand column.

Things might be slow the first 2-3 months that you do this. My first 2 months, I only earned about $25 a month (from Cash Crate). But, after you get in a good rythm and learn which sites you like the best, you will see bigger earnings.

I know that some people who work hard to get referrals under them will say that you will make big money immediately, but that's not true. Anything that sounds too good to be true is. But, you really can make a steady income doing GPTs and paid survey sites if you spend a little time on it regularly.

I look at it as a job. I have to put time into it if I want to make hundreds a month. But the benefits are:
1) I choose when I work. I never have to call in sick or take vacation time. I work when it's convenient to me and my family.
2) I didn't have to apply, interview, or compete for this job and I'm in no danger of being fired ever. Working in the job force can be stressful. You're always worried about your job performance and whether you willl get laid off, etc.
3) I can spend time with my toddler while I'm also doing a few offers and surveys.

Things to keep in mind:
1) Do not EVER join a GPT or survey site that has a membership fee. If you have to pay just to join, then it is NOT legit.
2) Check your email often. Paid survey sites will email you surveys that you can complete for money or other incentives. Some of the offers you complete on GPT sites will require you click on a link in a confirmation email.
3) Give honest information. If any of the sites you work with find out that you are giving false information, they will cancel your account.
4) You do not have to have referrals under you in order to earn money, but you earn more and faster if you do have referrals.
5) The money will not flow in unless you spend some time on this.

Be sure to check out the rest of my blog for good tips to get you on the path to making money. Email me if you have any specific questions.