So, you want to learn how to make money online for free? Then you have found the right blog.

I am a stay at home mom that wanted to find a way to earn a little extra money while still making my children my number one priority. It is completely possible now with the internet explosion.

All you need is a computer with internet access and you’re off! There are many, many options for earning money online with absolutely no money out of your pocket. It just takes time to research them and find what will work best for you. I have taken all of that valuable research time out of the equation for you by creating this blog. Here you will learn many of the easiest and quickest ways that even a beginner can start on the road to becoming an online money making success.

It seems like the majority of the people who are making a steady income from paid survey and GPT sites aren't willing to freely share their tips and tricks. They either require you to buy and download their ebooks (I'm always very cautious about what I download) or you have to sign up as their referral to specific sites. I even came across a woman who claims to make hundreds of dollars monthly with various paid sites. I met her on a stay at home moms' support site. I asked her for tips and advice and she wouldn't even give me the smallest tip because I wasn't one of her referrals. Since I already belong to most paid sites, I couldn't sign up under her in order to get some advice.

I kept repeatedly getting the cold shoulder from people who claim to be successfully making a living with GPT and paid survey sites. This makes no sense to me, because by sharing my tips and tricks with you, I don't make any less money. So, why not help you?

Don't get me wrong. I would love for you to sign up as my referral to all the GPT and paid survey sites (which you can do via the links in the right column) so that I make a percentage of what you make, but I'm still willing to share all that I've learned freely whether you become my referral or not.

I hope you find this blog to be informative and helpful. I will be adding to it often. If you have specific questions or something you'd like me to add to this blog, you can email me at makemoneyonlineforfree@gmail.com.